Saturday, April 20, 2013

Moe's Jelly Bag of Donuts is a really big, really good burrito.  Its all about options and what you would like to have at Moe's.  Chicken, steak, ground beef, or tofu options for the meat on a wheat or flour tortilla, and 20 or more options for the toppings.  This was very filling and tasty.  I got the steak with black beans, lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, rice, and hot sauce.  The streak was already chopped so it was easy to eat. It was cooked well and tasted great.  The lettuce was crisp, the rice was seasoned and mixed well with the meat.  The black beans were flavored well and did not come with a lot of juice on them.   I was surprised by the hot sauce, it was really hot.  I think that it was because I was holding the burrito up the entire time that it all went down to the bottom, as that was where I tasted it.  Comes with a couple scoops of warm tortilla chips that are already salted and taste great.  This burrito cost me $7.32 with tax and everything.  So its not a deal by any means, but is priced right and backs up the high cost by the size and taste.  This is a BUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment