Friday, April 12, 2013

Month Recap: March 2013 Review all the Food and Beer

I do a recap of all of the food and beer that I uploaded in the month of March.  I only got to nine beers, and hopefully I will get to more in the month of April.  I did get to 44 food items.  Some items did not make the list.  The food winner of the month is Hormel Beef Roast with Au Jus, a prepared meal that needs to be microwaved.  The meat was so tender and flavorful.  I highly recommend it.  The beer winner was Samuel Adams Maple Pecan Porter.  That was very good and the sweetness to it was great.  The worst item of the month was Jell-O German Chocolate Cake Pudding Mix.  That was just awful.  Came with dried coconuts and pecans to mix in with the pudding.  I did not finish it and threw it away.  Let me know if there's something that you'd like for me to try for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment